The following license terms apply
to software component products produced by In The Hand Ltd. When you purchase
and download one of our products you will be asked to accept a specific
agreement for the named product.
- DEFINITIONS. (a) ("In The Hand") refers to In The Hand Ltd. (b) ("LICENSEE")
refers to the entity acquiring the software component. (c) ("SOFTWARE")
collectively refers to the software component, and any associated documentation.
(d) ("APPLICATION") refers to a computer program designed to utilize the
- The software is the property of In The Hand Ltd. All Copyright and
intellectual property related to the Software component and associated
documentation and support materials are and shall remain the property of In The
Hand Ltd. For Wrapper components the design and rights to the underlying
Component Object Model (COM) component (e.g. POOM) is copyrighted property of
- This product license entitles the purchaser to install the Software product
on 1 development machine only. As a Licensed user you may distribute the Runtime
packages (ARM, x86, MIPS and SH3 versions may be provided) with your end-user
applications to an unlimited number of target devices. You must not distribute
the library in such a way that it allows direct programmatic access to the
Software component, or such that it competes with the Software component product
in any way – this library is intended for inclusion in end user products.
- Registered users will be entitled to receive any updates produced to fix
bugs or add new features. Such updates are provided entirely at the discretion
of the author. Notification of any updates, issues or workarounds will be
provided on the forums.
- Support for the library is available by email, and at our online support site.
- THE SOFTWARE PRODUCTS ARE DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE
AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS
OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the software, or any subset
of the software, except as provided for in this agreement.
- Installing and using the Software package signifies acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove all files
which constitute the Software Package from your storage devices and cease to use